Tropical Salad with Palm Hearts
This is a really easy salad to prepare, especially if you use tinned pineapple chunks. The ingredients are all tinned and can be kept in the cupboard until required. A great salad to suddenly produce and impress your guests!
- 1 can of Hearts of Palm
- 1 can of Artichoke Hearts
- I small can of Sweetcorn
- 1 small can of Chickpeas
- Pineapple Chunks
- French Dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- If using a fresh pineapple, peel and cut into chunks
- Open all cans and drain contents then chop into pieces
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Do this gently so that you do not break up the delicate palm heart pieces.
- Add a little salad dressing and stir through.
Make it Different
Try adding avocado or prawns
Try it without the chickpeas
Tinned pineapple can be used instead of fresh pineapple.
If you don’t have canned sweetcorn, you can use frozen instead. Cook first and allow to cool before adding to the salad.
Fast Free Shipping to Mainland UK