Potato Salad with Mustard
Potato salad with a twist – makes a change from the usual!
(for 4-6 people)
- Small salad potatoes – any variety
- 4-6 Spring Onions
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp of wholegrain Mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and boil for approx 20 minutes until cooked
- Drain and leave to cool in a bowl
- Mix the mustard and lemon juice together and stir through the potatoes
- Chop the spring onions and combine with the potatoes and transfer to a serving dish.
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
Make it Different
– Try using finely sliced red onion instead of the spring onions.
You can use chives if you don’t have spring onions.
Fast Free Shipping to Mainland UK