Potato Salad with Horseradish
This is a great twist on a regular potato salad as the horseradish adds a lovely kick to the salad. It goes very well with barbecued mackerel.
- Small Salad Potatoes (any variety)
- Bunch of Chives
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons of Horseradish Sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash pototoes and then boil for approx 20 minutes until cooked
- Drain and allow them to cool in a bowl
- Mix the mayonnaise and horseradish together and stir through the potatoes
- Chop the chives and combine with the potatoes and transfer to a serving dish
- Add salt & pepper to taste
Make it Different
– Try replacing the chives with summer veg such as peas, mangetout and green beans instead.
You can use feta instead of mozzarella or finely sliced red onion instead of spring onions.
Fast Free Shipping to Mainland UK