Kids Fun Page
Caring for your Crabs
When you go crabbing and catch some crabs please look after them.
- Keep them in seawater – never use freshwater
- Change the water regularly
- Do not put too many crabs in one bucket
- Keep your crab bucket in the shade
- Make sure you release them so that they can go home
If you would like to go crabbing, check out our Crabbing Kits
Q – Why did the policeman arrest the crab?
A – Because he kept pinching things!
Q – Why was the sand wet?
A – Because the seaweed!
Q – Why did the crab blush?
A – Because he saw the ship’s bottom!
Q – Why didn’t the crab share his toys?
A – Because he was shellfish!